System maintenance, october 14
The World of Tanks portal, payment system, and Clan Wars will be unavailable while we perform maintenance in the early morning. We apologize in advance should any inconveniences arise. We expect the downtime to last as described below.
Portal Maintenance Begins: 00:30 PDT (03:30 EDT) on October 14, 2022
Portal Maintenance Ends: 04:30 PDT (07:30 EDT) on October 14, 2022
Payment System Maintenance Begins: 05:00 PDT (08:00 EDT) on October 14, 2022
Payment System Maintenance Ends: 06:00 PDT (09:00 EDT) on October 14, 2022
Clan Wars Maintenance Begins: 00:15 PDT (03:15 EDT) on October 14, 2022
Clan Wars Maintenance Ends: 00:15 PDT (03:15 EDT) on October 15, 2022
Unable to connect | world of tanks
If you have a firewall installed, make sure it does not block the connection with the game client (Windows Firewall Configuration Guide).
We recommend making changes to the security policy only if you are a system administrator or have experience in such actions.
Ports should be opened for the client that you usually use, i.e. for a 32-bit or a 64-bit one. Depending on whether you are using a 32-bit or a 64-bit client, its location may look like this:
*for a 32-bit client: C:GamesWorld_of_Tankswin32WorldOfTanks.exe;
* for a 64-bit client: C:GamesWorld_of_Tankswin64WorldOfTanks.exe.
Certain ports should be open for the game client.
- For WorldOfTanks.exe, open the following:
- UDP range from 32800 to 32900 and UDP range from 20010 to 20020 and UDP range from 42800 to 43000;
- UDP port 53;
- TCP range from 50010 to 50014;
- TCP ports 80, 443, 5222, 5223.
- For the voice chat to work, open the following for WorldOfTanks.exe
- UDP range from 12000 to 29999;
- UDP ports 5060, 5062, 3478, 3479, 3432, 30443.
- Additionally, you can add the ranges of addresses of our servers to the trusted zone (optional):
You can also enable the UDP and TCP protocols for WorldOfTanks.exe via any ports in both directions, allowing the firewall to pass any packets to any addresses for the game client.